We use laser dentistry to perform the following procedures/conditions:
- To treat gummy smiles (which can also be treated with wrinkle-correction injections). This achieves a more aesthetically-pleased tooth-to-gum ratio.
- To carry out crown lengthening treatment. This procedure exposes more surface area of a tooth root, allowing your dentist to perform any necessary treatment on it.
- To treat a tongue tie. Speech impediments such as lisps can be addressed.
- For gum bleaching. This improves the appearance of darker gums, rendering them pinker in colour and therefore healthier-looking.
- For the treatment of gum disease. Laser dentistry allows for greater precision when targeting plaque and tartar, leaving surrounding healthy soft and hard tissues untouched.
- Allows for quick and safe removal of polyps and other foreign growths in your mouth.
- Identify cavities that elude X-rays.