Treatment is centred around a 6-stage process that helps detoxify your skin, extricate debris and dead skin cells and provide long-lasting hydration and deliver nutrient supports that restores collagen levels. For effective results, we recommend a course of either 6,12 or 16 treatments, depending on the concerns being addressed.
The 6 steps of a Hydrafacial are:
- Lymphatic Drainage and Detox: increase the flow of lymph and lower your body’s toxin levels.
- Deep Cleanse and Exfoliation: remove dead skin cells and cleansing of the skin.
- Chemical Peel: application of botanical ingredients.
- Extraction: remove bacteria from your skin.
- Hydration: topical hydration to protect the new and fresh layer of skin.
- LED Light Therapy: stimulate collagen production to reverse signs of ageing and fatigued skin.
Once we have seen you for a consultation, we will be able to plan how a Hydrafacial will meet your skin’s unique needs.